NR - Castellan Event

dssweet at okway.okstate.edu dssweet at okway.okstate.edu
Mon Jun 1 08:54:22 PDT 1998

     Here's the awards given at Castellan Tourney in Northkeep at Saturday
     night's court. Sorry I don't have the full names of everyone.

     Edwin (the co-steward) - AoA
     Carlisle du Troyes - AoA
     Tristan - AoA
     Elizabetta - Sable Crane
     Merrick - Sable Crane
     Sigyn Friedrichsdottir - Sable Crane
     Thorgrim Bjornsson - Sable Crane
     Michelle Chantal - Star of Merit
     Colin O'Neill - Centurion
     Andreas Snowdragon - Court Baron
     Balvin - KSCA

        As to the winners at the event, Sir Burke is the new Dreighton. The
     Rapier champion is Don Navarre. Arts & Sciences was won by Baron
     AEthelstan. Both the Archery and the live weapons (axe, spear & knife)
     were won by the same people as last year. There was no adult
     Castellan, but there were two children Castellans (Brittany of
     Northkeep, age 6-11, the way her eyes lit up when she realized that
     *she* was getting the large purple dragon!) and the only competitor in
     the age group 12-17, competed in all the required events, and of
     course, came back with quite a haul. Unfortunately I don't remember
     her name. I don't remember the name of the Bardic Champion as well.

     Estrill