NR - ANST - Smythkepe, Merides

Karen Evans tyrca at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 9 06:48:37 PDT 1998

I went to the Meredes page and found Smythekeep, and copied this
information.  I hope this helps.

Tyrca

       IT'S STILL NOT SAFE TO GO BACK INTO THE FORGE, BECAUSE OF

             Smythkepe's Cracked Anvil Collegium IV

            Saturday, June 20, 1998 - 9 a.m. - 11 p.m.

 Best route to I-540 in Fort Smith. Exit on Rogers Ave.,
 west (downhill) to Greenwood Ave., south to South "S"
                     Street;
                      OR
 exit on Phoenix, north on Old Greenwood, left on South
                      "S".

         Non-Members Please Note:
 All participants at such events with
  paid admission are required to wear
    period clothing (or a reasonable
attempt at it) and respect the nature
 of the event. There is usually a fee
      for such events, and certain
activities must be restricted to paid
    members for insurance reasons.
  Those wishing only to observe must
 check with the person in charge of the event, who is called
                             the Autocrat.

                          What Have We Got?

                            Weird Weapons Tourney!

                                Classes include
                                 *Drumming

                          *Woodworking on Trebuchets

                            *Great Garb on a Budget

                              *Lady Moira's Class

                                  and more!

                               Also scheduled:

                        Plague Frog - a "ribbet!"-ing game!

           Revel classes(in case you don't remember much of your last
revel!)

                                   Dancing!

                                  Feasting!

                                   Prices:

                               $14 non-member

                       Deduct $3 with proof of membership

                             Deduct $4 for no feast

                 Children 12 & under = half price, babes in arms free

                 MERCHANT AND CRASH SPACE AVAILABLE!!

                   Checks payable to SCA Inc./Shire of Smythkepe

                     P.O. Box 5505 Fort Smith AR 72913-5505

                       Price includes lunch and evening feast

                  AUTOCRAT
                                             FEASTOCRAT
                  Lady Mariah of Powis.
                                     Maire Siene nic Grahame
                  mka Anna Main
                                     mka Mary Jane Baxley

                        email in care of: vanar @ alltel.net

                    Copyright © 1998 by Dennis G. Van Arsdale

<<<<<<<<
(sorry the map didn't copy, but maybe you can find the page yourself.
I went from the official SCA page, found Meredes, and found the shire
page.)