NR - NR Warlord food

rudin at okway.okstate.edu rudin at okway.okstate.edu
Thu Jun 18 13:20:39 PDT 1998

     Diana - was that check supposed to be made out to you?  We can get you
     another if so.  Let me know.

     Stephanie

Subject: NR - NR Warlord food
Author:  <northern at Ansteorra.ORG> at SMTP
Date:    6/18/98 12:55 PM

     Talen, et al:

     There will be a cold side-board at warlord.  Sasona (Sue Jackson) is
     helping Lady Dagmar.  Sasona's email address is jsue1 at hotmail.com.  I am
     going up to Wastelands next weekend to bake bread.

     The only other item I'm sure will be served is boneless ham, because it's
     stored in my freezer.

     I am planning a shopping trip to Oklahoma City with Sasona this weekend to
     purchase more food.  I'll pass on the details next Monday.

     Leanna McLaren of Sparrowhaven
     "His eye is on the sparrow"