NR - Regional Office (was Discussion of Principality for Nort h)

John Ruble jruble at urocor.com
Tue Mar 17 13:37:40 PST 1998

Tyrca said:
> I have a question though.  I have been here in Ansteorra for more than
> two years, and in all that time, I have seen only one advertisement
> for an office opening on the Regional level, and yet the roster
> changes from time to time.  How are those jobs filled?  How does one
> get to be a regional officer?

I know that the heralds advertise in the Kingdom's heraldic newsletter,
The Gazette.  Since all local and staff heralds get it, it's the logical
place.  But I also see these positions "cross-posted" in the officer's
letters in the Kingdom newsletter, The Black Star.  And not just the
heraldic positions.

Send your application to the Kingdom and Regional officers, and make
courtesy copies for, let's see, ... Nope, I don't have Kingdom Law with
me at work, and I believe it talks about it.  Probably copy the Kingdom
Seneschal.

-Ulf