NR - Greetings

Sigen 3 Sigen3 at aol.com
Mon Mar 2 22:12:04 PST 1998

Greetings, Gio
You wrote:
<<Ah, but Your Excellency, I believe that the Baron and Baroness are counted
as the Principals of a baronial order, thus are members.  Much like the Crown
is "part
of" the peerage circles during their reign.>>

This award is just that, an award, as opposed to an order.  Also, when we were
invested, we were made principles of the as yet to be passed Order of St.
Kendra Kenmare, and not of the Cornerstone!!!  (as with an order, we do
request input from the holders of the award as to new receipients)

Still Not Assimilated :)
Sigen