NR - too much quiet

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Mar 17 05:14:06 PST 1998

Karen Evans said something that sounded like:
> And why not talk about regional arms?  If we just sit around
> discussing yes or no, it will never get past the discussion point.

Good Morning from an outsider,

  One thing to consider is that a Region can't have arms. They are not a
  recognized SCA group. The Kingdom can register it for them, but it is
  then the Kingdom's and not the Region's to do with as they please.

  (In all likelyhood they Kingdom wouldn't do anything idiotic, but...)

In service,