NR - Greetings

jackser at okway.okstate.edu jackser at okway.okstate.edu
Mon Mar 2 10:50:23 PST 1998

     HE Sigen,

        I am still in shock that I was honored in such a way.  Again Thank
     you very much I will continue to strive to be worthy of such a honor.
     I will seee you at the War :)

                                In service Margrave of Gnomon Vale
                                A Cornerstone of Northkeep
                                Lord Owen ap Aeddan ap Trahaern ap
                                Llewellyn ap Gruffudd ap Wynn ap
                                Camden ap Bredd ap Anarawd
                                Oldest son of house Winbourne
                                One of the founders of Wyrmschlager
                                Lanze commander of the Fenris Lance
                                Member of the Liondragon Guard
                                Herald to the shire of Mooneschadowe

Subject: Re: NR - Greetings
Author:  <northern at Ansteorra.ORG > at SMTP
Date:    2/28/98 10:00 AM

Greetings good Lord Owen (ap Aeddan),

I couldn't help but notice that you have left off your latest honor from your
name.
Since you worked so hard to earn it, please feel free to anounce your
"assimilation".

Sigen