NR - too much quiet

Karen Evans tyrca at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 17 07:23:18 PST 1998

Good Morning from an outsider,

  One thing to consider is that a Region can't have arms. They are not a
  recognized SCA group. The Kingdom can register it for them, but it is
  then the Kingdom's and not the Region's to do with as they please.

  (In all likelyhood they Kingdom wouldn't do anything idiotic, but...)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,

Our esteemed friend Pug,
   While you are absolutely correct about registering arms, we need to
have this discussion and decide on arms before we are ready to submit
the paperwork.  I am not advocating registering a device for the
region, I want to know what sort of thing we would want if we were to
be a Principality.  I have been through this before in other Kingdoms,
and if these decisions are not made in the early stages, there are
rushed paper snafus and hurt feelings.  Lets discuss this now, before
we get to that stage.

Tyrca

==
Lady Tyrca Ivarsdottir