NR - Quiet List

Talen von Marienburg talen at microtutors.com
Wed May 27 12:08:08 PDT 1998

Well, this list has been quiet recently.  I wonder if that's not good considering the laundry being aired on the Gossip List, I mean Ansteorra List.

Don't know how many of you have heard, but Sir Burke will be elevated to the Order of the Pelican at an upcoming event, most likely Coronation.  The look on his face when they announced it at Steppes was priceless.  Way to go, Burke.

And I hope to see everyone at Castellan.  Besides being a wonderful event, Balvin is going to be knighted on Saturday Morning.  Come on out Friday evening and visit with him at the Vigil.  First knight north of Wiesenfeuer in a long, long time.  Way to go, Balvin.

Also, there's Northern Regional Warlord II coming up July 4th.  Do you have what it takes?  Do you have a swimsuit?  Gonna be fun, and there's a lake on site!  See you there.

Ulf has a site at http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Aegean/2883/ .  Check it out and print off a copy of the sheet music for Guardians of the Star.  Brings tears to my eyes.  It's great to belong to such a nice region.  Hopefully others will get a clue :-)

Anyway, back to writing a cover letter for my resume.  Wish me luck in the job hunt.

Talen
---------
Centurion Talen von Marienburg
Kriegsherr von Nordsteorra