NR - Quiet List

Talen von Marienburg talen at microtutors.com
Wed May 27 12:38:50 PDT 1998

Almost all of the scenarios will allow archers.  I am still debating the use
of siege engines as we really don't have a "fort" to storm.  I'll keep it in
mind and perhaps allow it in at least one of the scenarios.  I'll let
everyone know as soon as I figure out how we'll do it.

Thanks for the questions.

Talen