NR - Brad Leah is holding an Event

Talen von Marienburg talen at microtutors.com
Wed May 27 13:09:31 PDT 1998

Of course we haven't forgotten you!.  Unfortunately, Treschen and I will be
at Passa d'Armes in Adlersrue that weekend.

I would encourage anyone not going to Passa d'Armes to go support our
brethren in Brad Leah.  Their hospitality is wonderful, as are the people.
And such a topic - Death!  Life fast, die young and leave a good looking
corpse - the mentalite of post-plague Europe.  Kinda sounds like Generation
X kids to me.  Perhaps we can learn something about today by studying
history?  Hmm, what a novel idea.

Talen