NR - Footwear page

I. Marc Carlson LIB_IMC at centum.utulsa.edu
Wed Nov 11 21:19:43 PST 1998

For reasons I'd just rather not go into now (nothing bad though),
I have decided that _Footwear of the Middle Ages_ is in serious need
of major re-writing.  One of the changes that I would like to make is
to note other sites that discuss making historical shoes.  I would
prefer to not list businesses as a rule, since I don't want to imply
endorsement of one by inclusion, or lack of such by leaving them
out (although if there is a great call for them, I may reconsider).

I've gone over the net, but I'm not having a lot of luck finding other
sites.  So, if you have any pages you are particularly fond of and think
deserve mention (such as "Stuart Shoes and shoemaking"
(www.geocities.com/athens/acropolis/2344/shoes.htm") or "Early Irish
Shoes" (URL not readily to hand), please let me know.

Also, if you have any feedback on ways you think the page can be
improved, this would be a good time to bring it up :)

Marc Carlson (Diarmaid O'Duinn)