NR - Re: ANST - Regia Anglorum Website

Nathan W. Jones njones at ix.netcom.com
Sun Nov 1 20:31:05 PST 1998

Marc/Diarmaid wrote:
>Or perhaps like essays intended for a specific audience who might already
>*know* the basic sources?  FWIW, if you try backtracking the artifacts
>they are making, and the things they are talking about, the ones I know
>about seem to be fairly accurate.  Of course, since *I* don't always
>cite my sources, depending on what audience I'm writing for, you can
>take that for what THAT's worth.

Okay, you got me on that one, I hadn't considered that angle.

However, from the way the site seems to be presented, it is for a general
audience of those interested in history.  I still have a problem with them
not citing references or even a basic bibliography in the essays.

The file on books about the period is a great resource though.

Gio
Northkeep
Ansteorra