NR - Three Kings

Mon Nov 16 09:01:18 PST 1998

> April 23, 1014, when the Ardrigh, Brian
> >Boru, defeated the Norse outside of Dublin.
> >
> >Bear
>
> Yea but this time we would do it right :)
> Ainar Magnusson

Ah, but what do you mean by "right?"  Are you one of the Danish settlers who
supported the Ardrigh or are you a sea reaver who came to support the sea
kings in Dublin?  If you are among the former, you need to keep Brian Boru
from getting killed, since the Ardrigh is the only person able to unify Eire
and keep the peace.  If you are among the later, you need still the battle
cry "Run away!" and hold the field at day's end.

Since the sides are identifiable as Irish and Norse only due to the leaders,
it might be interesting to pit a mixed bag of Celts and Danes against a
mixed bag of Celts and Danes.

Bear