NR - Fwd: [ProtoNet] [Mid] Apprentice Mailing list (fwd)

Vanessa Goins delbosque at rocketmail.com
Tue Nov 17 18:00:25 PST 1998

Saludos!  I have recently joined a mailing list for Protogee's and it
was requested that the following information be passed along.
Apprentices take note!
-Isabela
===
Vanessa Goins A.K.A SCA Ly. Isabela del bosque
from the Barony of Northkeep, Ansteorra

"When Life gives you rasberries. . .
Get a towel!!" ;=P