NR - Namron demo at OU

claryce at ix.netcom.com claryce at ix.netcom.com
Wed Nov 18 20:25:21 PST 1998

Greetings unto the populace of the Northern Region,

This evening we had a demo on the campus of the University of Oklahoma.

This has been one of the most productive one evening demos that I have ever attended.
We had about 12-15 people from various groups come out this evening. We danced, fought, sang,
displayed the various arts and crafts of our dream and got a chance to visit with A LOT of very
interested people as they came by our site.

I would like to thank Lady Capricia d'Aulnay and Lord Sebastian Mugerza for spear heading this
evening. I would also like to express my deep appreciation for dance troup of Mooneschadowe lead
by Lord Gilliume (I know I probably didn't spell that correctly, please forgive me)and to Don
Donavan from Wiesenfeuer for taking time out of a busy week to give us a hand. I finally, would
like to thank all the members of Namron who came out this evening.  Job very well done.

Once again, thank you's to everyone

In Service to Barony, Kingdom, and the Dream
Aethelstan
Baron of Namron