NR - Re: Charlemagne & Flatulence jokes!

Vanessa Goins delbosque at rocketmail.com
Fri Oct 2 22:24:20 PDT 1998

Isabela writes:
Very cute Damon, I got a chuckle out of that myself after you pointed
it out to me. I send a rasberry in your general direction. ;=P''  Just
kidding!  Okay, Okay.  I admit that I did write this post in a wee bit
of a hurry, but hey, I'm a college student who was in a rush to get
home.  I'm gone all week at school.  As Lord Damon so amusingly noted
<VBG>  my spelling errors made in haste-I shall endeavour to correct
them.  "Gasons"  should be "Gascons",  "Vasgongadas" should be
"Vascongadas".  Hmmm, does "Vasco" sound a teeny bit like "Gascon"  to
anyone else?  Hopefully those are the only errors I made

I said:
> > Now, correct me if I'm wrong but, wouldn't "Gasons" be from
France?
Lord Damon wrote:
> "Gasons" probably come from Garlic which is found in a lot of places.
> Gascons on the other hand would probably hale from  provence of
Gascony.

Finally my thanks to all who responded, this was very interesting TO
ME.  I look forward to more such discussions; on the Net.  If anyone
has anything further to add I'd love to hear it!
Con Graciosa,
(With Thanks,)
-Isabela