NR - Kingdom Award Insignia Challenge - a reminder

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sun Oct 4 08:51:26 PDT 1998

Sorry for the lateness of this reminder.

I have challenged all Regions, Baronies, Shires, Cantons, Colleges full or
incipeiant status within the Kingdom of Ansteorra to turn in more Kingdom
Award Insignia at the next Coronation (16 Jan. 1999) than I do.

For those Regions, Baronies, Shires, Cantons, Colleges full or incipeiant
status that do, I will cook your next feast, provding: 1) you want me to, 2)
you still have to buy the food, 3) I can get off of work.  We'll work out
any schedulling problems and other details and make it work.

More than one branch may win the challenge (and I hope they all do).  My
numbers will not count in any groups total for the competition.

Insignia may be in the medium of your choice as long as it is non perishable
(no food items).  All insignia turned in must be ready for the Crown's use
without the addition of other materials.

Exact details of how, where and to whom the insignia should be turned into
to count for the competition will be posted in the Black Star the month of
Coronation.

As a friendly reminder and to catch those new to the list, I will repost
this challenge every month on the lists.  A full page ad announcing this
challenge is in the October issueof the Black Star.  There will also be a
full page ad for the challenge the month of January with Notes and Challeges
each month in between.

Don't wait till the last minute.  Start now.  I have.

****This challenge pertains only to Kingdom Award Insignia.****

If you have questions or comments feel free to contact me.

HL Gilbert Ost Westley "Gilli"
gilli at seacove.net