NR - Margrave/Vormund Pictures

Laron The Dark laron at edumaster.net
Thu Oct 8 23:50:36 PDT 1998

G'evenin Dear neighbors,
    It has been an eventful month for us here so far, I am coming to you with
visiual representations (Yes pictures.) of Gnomon Vale's Margrave/Vormund. . . they
are set up for your enjoyment. . .though the page for them is not yet complete. . I
have put them up for your perusal, and enjoyment before I put them in their proper
setting. . . these were all taken with a digital camera, and so are a bit fuzzy.
.forgive . . .

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Orion/5001/Margrave/

In Service,
Laron

--
 "I hate with as much passion as I love"
  -My Dying Bride

If you sleep to dream, then may all the gods protect you from the black
horses that fly through everyone's sleep. . . the mare's of night, the
saints of the dark. . . pray that you get left behind. . . .
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Studios/3297/enter.html