NR - Weisenfeuer Baronial is not moving!!

Burke McCrory bmccrory at oktax.state.ok.us
Thu Sep 3 07:26:52 PDT 1998

I have gotten several calls today from people saying that they have heard
that Wiesenfeuer Baronial Championship this weekend is moveing or has been
cancelled.  This is not true!!  We are still on for this weekend at the
traditional Camp Cimmaron site.  I think that someone has gotten our event
confused with Moonschadowe Guardian which has had a site change.  If you
hear anyone saying that they have heard that Wiesenfeuer is moving or has
been cancelled please correct them.

Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald, OP
Baron of Wiesenfeuer
mka Burke McCrory