NR - List-Mistresses of the Wiesenfeuer Baronial Heavy List

Hersir1 at aol.com Hersir1 at aol.com
Mon Sep 7 16:44:48 PDT 1998

 I left Saturday night before getting a chance to thank the ladies who ran the
list for us "kids-in-the-list". I noticed that no one had to face someone from
their home group until the list demanded it and everything went quickly and
smoothly. These generous and efficient ladies were
                            HE Gitana de Castille
                                        and
                           Ly. Ceridwen Tir Gwstraff
        HUZZAH and much thanks!!

              Centurion Thorgrim Bjornson, Hersir Nordvirk (Northkeep)