NR - Shameless Advertising.

Laron The Dark laron at edumaster.net
Mon Sep 28 05:59:43 PDT 1998

A formal invitation. . . . . .

Noblest of Gentles and Most Roguish of Scoundrels,
    We, the College of Gnomon Vale, offer you greetings, and bring a
most humble request of attendence before you.
    October the 2, 3 & 4, Anno Societatis XXXIII, marks our fourth tournament of
Margrave/Vormund, the choosing of Champions.  As we celebrate our fourth year in
existence We invite you to come, join us, enjoy the
festivities and be a part of this most memorable occasion.

Always in service to the Dream,

The Autocrats Three

Megge Pyper
Laron the Dark
Chante

If you sleep to dream, then may all the gods protect you from the black
horses that fly through everyone's sleep. . . the mare's of night, the
saints of the dark. . . pray that you get left behind. . . .
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Studios/3297/enter.html