NR - rider contacts (especially wolfstar) ...

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Wed Sep 30 09:01:02 PDT 1998

reactivating my contacts after being off the scadian wheel for a long while
... seeking to re-link with some of the "riders" in the game i've run into over
the years and know that a large number seem to gravitate to wolfstar (Fury
still around?).  any two-wheelers up that way unknown to me are welcome
to get in contact at their convenience ... have some old ideas i would like to
develop further and make new again that might appeal (especially among
the celtic / mongol / horse-barbarian camps)

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves