NR - Mooneschadowe Guardian XVIII

APRIL GILLILAN agillil at okstate.edu
Mon Sep 21 10:41:03 PDT 1998

Greetings Northern Ansteorra!

It seems that a lot of people left a bunch of stuff at Guardian. Most of it is really cool and some of the members of Mooneschadowe have already cried "dibbies" on it if it has not been claimed in a reasonable amount of time. Here is a list (from memory) of what was found. There may be more that I don't know of:

numerous mugs/drinking containers
blanket
sheet
footstool/table
folding camp stool
candle lantern
various and sundry items of feastgear

Let me know if you have lost something that is not on the list or want something back, we might be able to arrange a trade.  ;)

Thank you all very much for coming, I hope you had a good time.

Gilyan