NR - Directions to Namron Medieval Fair

John Ruble jruble at urocor.com
Thu Apr 8 10:38:30 PDT 1999

Greetings, Lord Pig-farmer...:)

As Owen already posted, the correct exit is Lindsey.  Go east towards town
and the campus.  It is about two miles.  You will pass through the campus
itself and see the football stadium to your left (north). After that is the
Duck Pond park. Keep going through all the slow traffic.  At the east end of
the Duck Pond park is the entry to the area the SCA uses.  This entrance is
just before the railroad tracks, by about fifty feet.  From this entrance,
we are about halfway up the park, with our cars parked between the fair and
the railroad tracks. This parking is available only with a sticker.

Ulf Gunnarsson
a herald who speaks Pig Latin...