NR - Badge for the northern region?

Rick Drake rdrake at okom.net
Thu Apr 8 15:26:02 PDT 1999

Has anyone out there come up with a badge or other design that you would be
willing to submit for possible use for the NR website?

I am trying to put together our new NR Website.  So if there is anything in
particular that you would like to see on such a site please feel free to let
me know.  I will do what I can.

I also need badges from the following locations if anyone has anything
available.  I unfortunatly am not an artist so can't make them myself.

Canton of Rundel
Moonschadowe
Rothenburg

I will post to here as soon as I get something up and running.

In service
Your NR Virtual Scribe
Ainar Magnusson