NR - artwork

Vanessa Goins delbosque at rocketmail.com
Fri Apr 9 15:59:49 PDT 1999

Even if it isn't paticularly artistic, I'm glad to know it's there.
At least know what the piece looks like is extremely helpful.  I will
also bookmark it for newcomers who are still trying to learn to
understand heraldry, and are needing a blazon for device submission.
It doesn't have to be perfect for submission.  Sometimes it can be
difficult to find someone who has the time to help you draw the piece
if you aren't artistically inclined yourself.
-Isabela

---"R. Smith" <superboy at lsh.org> wrote:

> The results of Blazons95, while occasionally informative, are not
typically
> very,
> erm, artistic.  Probably better if some talented graphic artist
takes the
> opportunity
> to strut his or her stuff.
>
> Tighearnach mac Morgain
> Deputy Herald
> Shire of Mooneschadowe

===
Vanessa Goins A.K.A SCA Ly. Isabela del bosque
from the Barony of Northkeep, Ansteorra

Protégéé  to H.E. Master William Blackfox