NR - Badge for the northern region?

Jennifer Smith jds at skymaster.c2-tech.com
Sun Apr 11 18:27:12 PDT 1999

>I also need badges from the following locations if anyone has anything
>available.  I unfortunatly am not an artist so can't make them myself.
>
>Moonschadowe

I don't know if anyone from our group has already gotten in touch
with you or not.  I don't have our badge done yet graphically, but I
just redid our device.  I can send you the gif (108x125), or a tif
(somewhat larger) in case you need to resize and wish to do so a bit
neater.  Or I can resize it myself to wahtever is most appropriate.

-Emma de Fetherstan
Shire of Mooneschadowe
(working on new web pages even now...)

--