NR - Wasteland's Games

Cody Chezem odin at okom.net
Sat Apr 17 06:52:23 PDT 1999

Heilsa,

The undeafeted Werewolves of Wolfstar challenges those strong of heart to
come to Wasteland's Games (Apr 30-May 2) with a team to play Sheepball. You
will need atleaste 5 fighters, a team on the field consist of 4 fighters
with single sword and one fighter with a weapon 6' long or less. You may
have substitutes if you wish (and/or cheerleader, coaches or a band).

Also all you horned ones, you know the Goats and Bulls, come out for your
B-day beating. We will have some fun and bray, uh, I mean howl at the full
moon. I am bring Ale for the bash.

See ya there,

Thorvald