NR - Directions needed

Darin K. Herndon st.amaranth at utulsa.edu
Fri Apr 23 17:57:16 PDT 1999

>    I'm in a bit of a spot....Lady Simone

Lady Simone,

Since I see no other answers yet...
The site flyer in the Black Star says for you to find your best route to
Archer City, Texas.  This is south and west of Wichita Falls on the map.
State highway 79 seems to connect Archer City to Wichita Falls; Archer City
seems to be the junction of state highways 79 and 25.  US281 which runs
south out of Wichita Falls also crosses state highway 25 though east of
Archer City.

>From Archer City, go west on state highway 25 until reaching the Lake
Kickapoo sign.  Turn left onto a paved road.  Take the first left at the
Boy's Club sign.

I hope this helps you or others.

Seigneur Etienne de St. Amaranth