NR - Re: ANST - Re: On-line Ansteorra : The Next Generation...

Lorraine and/or Kief deer_kief at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 27 00:18:33 PDT 1999

Heilsa Gunnora-Sister and all Good and True Ansteorrans...

Gunnora offered:

>At the present time, I cannot afford a cash donation.  However, as a
Laurel I can offer a Laurel-level artwork to be raffled or auctioned
off.  Mirrim, I'd be
>willing to offer the Norse faux ivory box with the scenes of Thorr
and the Midgard Serpent and Odin, Tyr and the Fenris Wolf, plus
documentation for same.  It has
>returned to me, but I made it to be given away to begin with.  I
suspect that others of the magnificent artisans in our Kingdom,
Laurel and non-Laurel alike, would
>also be willing to donate for such a cause.

THIS is the spirit of our Kingdom's people...!! Not to whine or
snivel but to give freely and gladly...!! To Mistress Gunnora I raise
the Mead-Horn high and give you well deserved Word Fame....!!

Well Done Sister...!

>Wæs Þu Hæl (Waes Thu Hael)
>
>::GUNNORA::
>Baroness Gunnora Hallakarva, OL