NR - Re: CR - Re: ANST - Re: On-line Ansteorra : The Next Generation...

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 27 10:43:02 PDT 1999

Greetings,
     Lady Arabella de Montacute here... And I in the spirit and love
of this glorious kingdom would put a bid on or buy a raffle ticket
for such a priceless treasure that Gunnora has offered.
     Besides the project that Pug has offered will benefit my local
barony (as I think I understand the proposal) by allowing our local
baronial web page to be hosted by the kingdom and not personally by a
member of our populace.  Arabella

Gunnora offered:

>At the present time, I cannot afford a cash donation.  However, as a
Laurel I can offer a Laurel-level artwork to be raffled or auctioned
off.  Mirrim, I'd be
>willing to offer the Norse faux ivory box with the scenes of Thorr
and the Midgard Serpent and Odin, Tyr and the Fenris Wolf, plus
documentation for same.

Keif offered:
THIS is the spirit of our Kingdom's people...!! Not to whine or
snivel but to give freely and gladly...!! To Mistress Gunnora I raise
the Mead-Horn high and give you well deserved Word Fame....!!

Well Done Sister...!

>Wæs Þu Hæl (Waes Thu Hael)
>
>::GUNNORA::
>Baroness Gunnora Hallakarva, OL