NR - NR Warlord

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Sun Apr 4 17:14:11 PDT 1999

Greetings,

We would like to thank everyone who participated in the Northern
Region Warlord Event this weekend.  Without all of your
assistance, this event would not happen.  Special thanks to the Canton
of Rundel, and the Barony of the Eldern Hills for co-sponsoring this
event.

Thanks to the Stewards, Lord Thorvald, Jessamy, and Anawyn
who worked very hard to cooridinate all of the competitions and
set up the site.  Also coordinating were:  Master Ulf - Bardic,
HL Elizabeth - A&S, Don Donovan - Rapier, Ld. Magnus Strongaxe -
Axe - Knife - Spear Ld. Constantin - Archery.  Thanks to you all.

And the winners are:  NR Warlord - Colin ua Neill
NR Bard - Robert Fitzmorgan, NR Rapier - Yoshie Hokimuri (sp?)
NR Artisan - Rhiannon Redwolf, NR Archer Morgan Dracos
NR Axe-Knife-Spear - Magnus Duffosse.  Congratulations to
you all, well done!

The feast was a memorable event.  The hunt was prosperous
and provided swine,  and venison.  The cooks, Lady Elisabeth, and Dirgelan
did many incredible things, not the least of which was a chessboard and
men made from chocolate.  Thanks also to Mistress Talana who gilded the
boar's head.  If anyone went away from the feast hungry, it was because
they didn't eat enough!

Congratulations to Carlyle du Trois who received the King's Archer, LADY
Aisling who received an AOA, LORD John of Trowbridge who also got his AOA,
Lord Yoshii  was awarded the Queen's Rapier,  and the lovely lady  from
Wiesenfeuer who received a Sable Thistle for garb (sorry I can't remember
her name).  Last but not least, congratulations to Their Excellencies Barn
and Catriona who were invested as Wiesenfeuer's Baron and Baroness.
Vivat one and all!

There is not enough room to list everyone who helped to make this a wonderful
event.  To everyone who did anything to help out, you have our thanks.  You
are what
makes the North the the best of the best.

We remail  in service,

Thorgrim and Sigen
Hersir and Herrin Nordvirk