ANST-Announce - 2nd Round of the Bryn Gwlad Baronial Guard Tourney

Brian Cunningham brianc at shield.com
Thu Aug 5 16:24:13 PDT 1999

As many of you know the Bryn Gwlad Baronial Guard sponsored a Single
elimination tourney at Octavia's Queens Champion. Due to time limitations
only the first round was held. The Barony of the Stepps has graciously
allowed the Bryn Gwlad Guard to continue the tourney at Stepps Artisan, this
weekend. For those brave fighters who are still in this tourney or their
proxies, this Tourney's 2nd round will take place, as time permits, this
weekend. At the request of our good Captain of the Guard, Laird Connor
Sigmundson, I Laird Brian Cameron will be head running this Second round,
and will be announcing the pairing on Saturday at or near the field where
Stepps Rapier Champion will be held.

Remember audience participation is greatly encouraged, and the audience will
determine who progresses to the next Round.

In service to the Kingdom and the Barony of Bryn Gwlad,

Laird Brian Cameron,
Lieutenant in the Bryn Gwlad Guard