NR - Valor Wedding ATTN: Fighters & Dancers

Jerry Mapes jrmapes at ckt.net
Mon Aug 30 07:48:44 PDT 1999

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Valor Wedding
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 09:33:18 -0600
From: Doug Jarvis <nasir at INFORMATICS.NET>
To: CALONTIR at crcvms.unl.edu

Hello all,

For those who have forgotten, didn't know, or don't read the Mews, this
weekend at Valor, Marina and I will be getting Married.  Saturday around
6:00pm (after Valor tourney).  Booze by Jean Michel, Food by Yessungee,
Torchlight tourney, ME dance competition, to follow the ceremony.  It is
going to be a Period ME wedding (so leave your Tuxedos at home).

Sunday after HE Khulans six foot rattan tourney, there are going to be
some
Brides family/Grooms family melees.  Come join in the fun.  The melees
will
be descending rattan melees.

first melee - any non- missile weapons allowed
second     - no weapons over six foot
third      - no weapons over four foot
fourth     - W/SH only
fifth      - single sword resurrection till we drop

So come one, come all.

Nazir