NR - Scrolls

Darin Herndon darin_herndon at bswintl.com
Fri Dec 10 12:53:33 PST 1999

Lady Rowen,

Scrolls can be turned in to Their Excellencies (or at least I remember Her Excellency saying in the past that she would take them and pass them on).  You can also turn them in through Mistress Stacia out of Namron (Northern Regional Scribe) or to Sir Alrek who is serving this reign as Sable Scroll (Their Majesties scribe).  Baroness Gunhilda is a possibility as is HL Michelle though I would verify that with them first.  Ultimately, whoever you turn it in through, they need to get to Sir Alrek (who actually does Their Majesties calligraphy).

Seigneur Etienne