NR - Work has Changed my Schedule

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Dec 21 15:18:37 PST 1999

Greetings and Hi There,

Sorry again for the multiple listings, but  I don't know how long Pug will
be gone and I need to get this information out.

Well, I knew it was going to smooth to last.  My work schedule changed
yesterday in a BIG way.  I'm basically wiped out till the Southern Regional
Festival in April (where I am planning on doing breakfasts).

Many of the upcoming things I had planned on doing are now in the can't do
box.
These events are:
1).    Nobles Archery shoot at Coronation.  Anyone wishing to pick up the
arrow and shoot it, so to speak, is welcomed.  Please let me know.
2).    Amber Challenge II.  Since I can't be there, I'm corodinating with HE
Michelle to do the honors.  So please keep making insignia.   We will be
sending her the amber and things.  However, so far, no additional prizes
have been colected.
3).    Arrow making parties on the weekends of 8 Jan and 4 March.
4).    Cooking breakfasts at Queen's Champion. This was not yet confirmed,
but no point now.
5).    The WAR! Not going to make it after all.

These changes are even *after* getting the dates cleared with work before
making the
plans.  That's what can happen when you work for the Army.  sigh...sigh..
Well...maybe next year...sigh.

I would like to thank every one for thier tireless support, and effort on
these projects.

Gilli

Shoot more arrows, you're bound to hit something.  To darken the skies with
Ansteorran arrows at Gulf War, someone must first make them.  I speak for no
one but myself.  My opinions are mine.  I am not a member of Middleford.
Void where prohibited.  Your mileage may vary.  No warrenty implied. :)