ANST-Announce - Charter Painting - Steppes 12th Night

Lee Lemons lalemons at flash.net
Mon Dec 27 14:52:32 PST 1999

Greetings unto all charter painters!

I have some tables reserved for charter painting at the upcoming Steppes
12th Night!  I will have blank charters, paint, and brushes available
for those who need supplies.  I will also be bringing my color copies
for painters to look through and gather ideas.

Of course, this will also be a great time to turn in any painted
charters, too.....  ; )

So please come, sit and paint a while, chat, snack, and generally have a
really great time!  Everyone is welcome,  and if you've never painted an
award charter before, stop by and see the fun you're missing!!!!

Curstaidh Magorlick
Star Signet