NR - Camp Cimarron Thefts

Lori Campbell LCAMPBEL at ossm.edu
Sun Dec 26 14:04:20 PST 1999

> I would like to send a donation to the Camp Fire Boys and
> Girls to help with replacing the tack that has not been recovered.

I'm sure any gesture of this kind would be much appreciated by Camp
Fire.  This isn't the first time their tack has been stolen, though I
think it's a first for the horses.

John may have gotten their address already, but in case others share
his desire to help out, here is the mailing address for the office
in charge of Camp Cimarron as listed in the OKC phone directory:

Camp Fire Boys and Girls, Oklahoma City Council
3309 E. Hefner Road
OKC, OK  73131

Happy Holidays!

Kat MacLochlainn