NR - Camp Cimarron Thefts

John E. Bush jbush_osu at ionet.net
Thu Dec 23 20:07:31 PST 1999

Lords and Ladies of the North,

I am sure that many of you have read about the theft of horses and tack
from Camp Cimarron.  The last news I have seen about it is that the
horses and some of the tack have been found and the horses are back at
the camp.

I have enjoyed many SCA events at Camp Cimarron.  I would like to send a
donation to the Camp Fire Boys and Girls to help with replacing the tack
that has not been recovered.  However, I'm not sure what the address is.
Would some gentle who has dealt with them in connection with an event
kindly help me find out where I could send a donation.  If you prefer
not to send that information to everyone on the Northern Region list,
please e-mail me directly at the address below.

Thank you for your help,
John of Trowbridge
Shire of Mooneschadowe
jbush_osu at ionet.net