NR - Arts and Sciences Survey

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Feb 16 12:59:56 PST 1999

Greetings,

The Laurels of Ansteorra are seeking information concerning the status of
Arts and Sciences in this Kingdom.  We are asking for interested members of
the populace to send us imput because the Arts and Sciences that occur in
this Kingdoms are yours and it's important that we hear your voices.   You
will find a copy of the Questionaire at the following  address:

	http://southern.ansteorra.org/cgi-bin/AandSquestions

This information will in turn be forwarded to Their Majesties , the Kingdom
Arts and Sciences Minister and members of the Laurelate in order to improve
and maintain the condition of the Arts and Sciences in this Kingdom.  So
it's very important that as many people as possible return the completed
form to me.

Please feel free to respond in an honest and hopefully polite manner.
If you have any questions and/or concerns please feel free to contact me.
This Questionaire is entirely voluntary.

Respectfully,

Clare RosMuire St. John, OP, OL, Baroness, et al
nweders at mail.utexas.edu