NR - Big Fighter Practice

Gail P. Taylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Mon Jan 4 09:50:59 PST 1999

Come one and all to
.

A Spontaneous and Glorious Armored and Rapier Fighter Practice!

Unto all good gentles of Ansteorra, let it be known that on Sunday, January 17, 1999, the morn
following the ascension of our Glorious Highnesses, Gunthar and Sara, the brave fighters of
Ansteorra are invited to gather, hone their skills, and shake off their holiday langour.

Come lift your swords, not your breakfast forks, for this fantastic opportunity to beat and
greet your friends from throughout Ansteorra, who will be in town for the Coronation
festivities.  This practice, for all combat styles, will begin at 10:00 am in the Barony of the
Steppes, at Flag Pole Hill in Dallas Texas.

Directions to Flag Pole Hill:
Take your best route to the loop of I-635 east of HWY75 and north of I-30.  Take the
Skillman/Audelia exit and go south on Audelia to Northwest Highway. Turn right. Flagpole Hill is
almost immediately on the right. We will be at the top of the hill, near the flagpole.

For answers to questions and a Map, see the web site, http://lshome.utsa.edu/sca/practice.htm ,
pick up a flyer available at coronation, or contact Ly. Isobel Hadleigh ( gptaylor at utsa.edu ),
HE Kayleigh Drake ( potterkd at aol.com ), or Ld. Duncan Hepburn ( courtier at geocities.com )