NR - Kingdom Insignia...

Nathan W. Jones njones at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jan 22 10:34:00 PST 1999

Pug Wrote:
>  1) Anything woven (Iris, Star, Centurion)
>  2) on a ring (falcon, Queen's rapier, king's archer).
>  3) Anything appropriate for a later period persona
>  4) If you know anyone inclined to create such a thing, it might also
>     be nice to have a really well-made Lion or two.  Of course, those
>     are given only once a reign, so they should be *very* nice - cast, or
>     enameled, or the like.
>
>  I hope this helps for those willing and able to create some of these
>  items.

This does help out a lot.

In discussion with folks from othe kingdoms, it seems that
some places have contests for the "best" example of an
award insignia.  I think this is a great idea!
I think equal attention should be payed to those who
provide unique and dazzling examples of insignia, those
ones that you see from across the room and just have to
go have a closer look at, and engender envious stares.
*grin*

just a thought,

Gio
Northkeep