NR - Gnomon Vale-Demo

E.Preston III & Shelly K. Walker wf3 at icok.net
Mon Jan 25 06:12:57 PST 1999

Greetings, All,
	The Canton of Gnomon Vale will be having a public demo this Saturday,
10am-2pm. This will be at our local Public Library. If the weather is
good, we'll be outside, if not, inside. If you would like to make a
little trip down and see us, we're very appreciative. We need new
people! Demo's seem to be the way to do it, other than kidnapping
gentles from other groups. We're doing that too.

Directions to McAlester Public Library located on 2nd St:

>From Indian Nation's Turnpike, turn left and travel into McAlester (less
than 5 miles). 2nd Street is the 4th stoplight. Turn left (north) the
library is at the top of the hill, on your left. Two blocks from Carl
Albert Pkwy. (the road you travel into town) It is a white building with
parking in back and north of the library. We will have at least one SCA
sign out. Thank you.

Ly. Britta the Red
Seneschal, Gnomon Vale
--