NR - N. Non-Calendar Events

auntdwen at ionet.net auntdwen at ionet.net
Tue Jan 26 18:27:27 PST 1999

Greetings,

        It was proposed that someone keep track of and publish a N. Regional
Calendar to provide information regarding off-calendar activities.  It could
be used as a planning tool to make it easier for us to support each others'
activities.  With the encouragement of Baroness Sigen, N. Reg. Seneschal, I
gathered information from each of the groups in the region.
        Copies of a comprehensive N. Reg. Calendar, complete with regular
monthly and weekly meetings were distributed to the Landed Nobility,
Seneschals and N. Reg. Officers.  My plan currently is to update the
calendar every six months, unless there are sufficient changes OF WHICH I AM
MADE AWARE to warrant updating them quarterly.  What follows is a listing,
by group, of any off calendar events/demos/revels reported in the region.
        Do, please, keep me posted of changes.

                                In Service,

                                H. E. Ceridwen TirGwstraff

Shire of Brad Leah
Wichita Falls, TX

	None reported at this time.

Barony of Eldern Hills
Lawton, OK

	None reported at this time.

Stronghold of Falconridge
Altus, OK

        We have a Stronghold Yule Gift Exchange Revel January 30th, the last
Saturday in January.
        We are planning a Valentine's Revel and Rapier List in February -
date not set yet.

Canton of Gnomon Vale
McAlester, OK

        We are having a demo at the Library on Jan. 30th, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.

Shire of Mooneschadowe
Stillwater, OK

Valentine's Revel is scheduled for Saturday, Feb 13.

Barony of Namron
Norman, OK

	Medieval Faire, University of Oklahoma Duck Pond-Norman, OK  April 9th-11th.

Barony of Northkeep
Tulsa, OK

	None reported at this time.

Shire of the Wastelands
Enid, OK

	Feb. 5-7 - Last Second Annual Wolfstar Tournament, Camp Cimmarron, Coyle, OK
	May 15th	- Second Medieval and Renaissance Garden Faire, Government Springs
Park, Enid, OK

Barony of Wiesenfeuer
Oklahoma City, OK

	None reported at this time.