NR - Looking for...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Jan 27 19:30:14 PST 1999

Good Morning,

  I am looking for a gentle by the name of Ulf Jorgensen or Jay Henderson.
  This gentle tried to contact me regarding a mailing list for Eldern
  Hills, but the reply address was invalid.

  If anyone knows this person and can have them contact me, please do.

  If anyone knows of the Elern Hills mailing list, please give me
  information so I can get it listed.

Ciao,