NR - Re: SR - Bjornsborg Event/Flood of 98

Gail P. Taylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Thu Jan 7 09:16:05 PST 1999

Oops!  I sent this out under the wrong header (a prior message about the BJ flood had all of the
nifty email addys already connected, so I simply replied to it...net problems made me forget to
change the header!).   For those of you who didn't read about the flood....here's something about a
rapier list, instead :).  Sorry for the redundancy for those of you who read my prior message...

Isobel