NR - Question of Long Ago

Fri Jul 2 06:30:10 PDT 1999

I believe this was Lloyd von Eaker's second coronation.  Finn Kelly
O'Donnell was on the throne.  Finn was in Northkeep at the time and Lloyd
was in Steppes, so a Wiesenfeuer venue split their travelling.

IIRC, Wiesenfeuer was about two old at the time and wanted a kingdom event.
This would have been about January 1982.

Bear