NR - On Northkeep and Toy Tourney (LONG)

Marc Carlson marc-carlson at utulsa.edu
Wed Jul 7 09:02:18 PDT 1999

<Guillame>
>   While I'm sure not all is sunshine and roses in Northkeep, nor
>anywhere else in the Northern Region, one has to wonder what the point
>is that you are trying to make.

The point I was trying to make, in the process of losing my cool (for which
I apologize) is that this discussion HAD BEEN taking place strictly on the
Northkeep list, and I really wish it had stayed there, since people are now
chiming in with opinions, some of whom do not appear to have read the
proceeding
material.  I realize that Britta did not make the transfer, and I apologize
also
to her since she was simply the proverbial straw.

As for whether it's inappropriate for me to chastize Britta here, or for that
matter for you to chastize me in the same vein and venue, is something I would
be more than happy to discuss with you privately since I don't think it's an
appropriate topic for a public venue.

Marc/Diarmaid