NR - Status of Northkeep fire victims

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Mon Jul 12 05:58:37 PDT 1999

Greetings!  I apologize for the duplicate postings....

In light of events over this past weekend, I, Northkeep's Seneschal, have
been asked to post a "status check" of sorts regarding the two Northkeep
families who have lost their homes to fire.

Roger and Renee Walker - Their home was lost to fire this past weekend
while they attended TYC.  Most everything was a loss though I have been
given to understand that their daughter had belongings at a friend's house
and the family pets had been taken elsewhere.  Thank heavens for that.
Donations collected at TYC amounted to close to $3000 (three thousand) and
items from many of the merchants present.

Pam Oates and family - She and her 3 daughters lost their home to an
electrical fire over Memorial Day Weekend.  They, too, lost most
everything.  To date, donations amount to $295 (two hundred ninety-five)
and a carload of clothes and miscellaneous household items delivered from
Southern Ansteorra by Lady Simone and her lord.

Both families could certainly use any assistance that anyone is willing to
give.  If anyone has any questions about either family or is in need of
contact information, please don't hesitate to contact me.

In service,

Lady Rowan ni Coerc
Seneschal, Barony of Northkeep
Tulsa, OK
end
******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa - College of Law Library
ph:  918-631-3557 (voice mail only)
fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"Language is the light of the mind."